Saturday, November 29, 2008

Freud

I have mixed feelings on Freud. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I just finished writing a four page essay on him. I had to stop, because originally it was supposed to be much shorter. Anyway, Freud discovered and published many theories which turned out helpful to humankind.

Even his controversial sex theories were probably mostly due to his own overanalyzing himself during self psychoanalysis. However, I found myself blaming him for homosexuals going into the ovens during the holocaust.

Maybe I'm just tired. Working on two projects at once with no sleep can't be good for me. But on the note of the holocaust, schools dim it down so much that it doesn't get to have a real impact on students. I think the only 'real' way we can get to students today is to actually take them to Germany's old camps. To the places where they deceived and betrayed millions of people.

Well, I'm off to do more research on this. My next project: saving the world through the internet.

No comments: