Sunday, December 21, 2008

Books, books, and more books.

I just checked on my list of books that I want to read and realized the number goes over 200. Two hundred books that I want to read, not including the ones I happen to pass by and deem interesting at the library. If I get ten books at the library, and only three books on my 'want to read' list, then I better get cracking. I still haven't found Sarah Ryan's Empress of the world, but I have managed to read Orwell's 1984.
The point of this ranting is I can read nonstop for the rest of my days and never be satisfied. My list of books to read grows by the day. And to think when I was five I had been determined to read every book ever written. It makes me laugh now, but then I was totally set on doing it. Unfortunately, the grade school library had the books divided by difficulty; If I was at a blue dot level, I was under no circumstances allowed to read a green dot book. The adults never did understand my obsession with reading children's books.

No comments: